Welcome to Countrysideforum a form in the country
April 19, 2024, 02:09:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Classifieds Gallery Links MOUNT VERNON NEWS Facebook Staff List Calendar Login Register  

UPDATE--- ON COMPUTERS WOW 140 COMPUTERS DONATED

+- TOP STORY ----SCHOOL CLOSINGS and Delays**

EDITED BY Michael Erow/Owner/Webmaster

HTML ezBlock

Check us for closing or at our Facebook page Computersforkids

+- Amber Alerts

NO AMBER ALERTS AT THIS TIME

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE--- ON COMPUTERS WOW 140 COMPUTERS DONATED  (Read 90 times)
Michael Erow
ADMINISTRATOR EXECUTIONER
Administrator
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

do unto others as they do unto you

Badges: (View All)
Search Apple User Mobile User
« on: April 21, 2011, 09:23:30 pm »

I am proud to say that today at 3:00pm I will be donating my 140Th computer.I will be donating my first laptop to a girl who has autism.As most of ya know that I been doing this since March 18 2007 and I enjoy doing it.I maybe adding computers to kids for moodle programs at schools like Mt.Vernon all computers donated to me will have xp on them and since they arent disable I will charge a fee of$75.00 for each computer now that dont come near what it cost me for a new xp cd for the computer.The computers donated to me will be upgraded wipe out and a new windows put on them.I have put over $3,000 into all the computers were hardrives memory and a new xp cd.A lot of computers have there own cds and that helps out a lot.The laptop I am donating today came from a local drug store with 2 other computers that needs upgraded This laptop had all its cds so that was easy to run my program that wiped the laptop out and I got to run its cds back on it.Right now I am not real sure about the moodle  program were kids get a nice cheap computer for a fee of 75.00 if the school don't think its a good idea then I will just stay donating to disable kids.
[/color][/b]

P.S. You can donate to Computers for kids by clicking the paypal button above thank you all.....
Report Spam   Logged

Please help our kids who are very ill.Lets gave them there dream a computer all money go's towards computers for ill kids thank you...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- Stock Market Report
Facebook Comments