Welcome to Countrysideforum a form in the country
April 18, 2024, 05:41:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Classifieds Gallery Links MOUNT VERNON NEWS Facebook Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

+- TOP STORY ----SCHOOL CLOSINGS and Delays**

EDITED BY Michael Erow/Owner/Webmaster

HTML ezBlock

Check us for closing or at our Facebook page Computersforkids

+- Amber Alerts

NO AMBER ALERTS AT THIS TIME

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 23456 times)
otto
ORANGE STAR MEMBER

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1155 on: June 22, 2011, 02:51:53 am »

Darth - sorry to hear that. The babies are very cute and love chewing gum.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Countrysideforums talking Goblin Gold star Award
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

Level 4 Fifth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #1156 on: June 22, 2011, 03:29:58 am »

("...don't think I have ever seen a raccoon..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin enjoyed everything posted here, as the slot was always hungry and the muse made her comments in the goblin's ear too, so it was never really a wasted effort in his view, no, if anything sitting here a small amount of each day helped him appreciate his life, saying "...I dare say I could live this life without much thought beyond my own personal needs now, yes I meet those types all the time but I wouldn't recall or retain much of it if I lived like that then, where the word cheap or shallow springs to mind about them...", and now the goblin's short time was up, as once more work loomed and personal needs beckoned, "...can't be helped, no I simply can't avoid this dailylife with all these personal needs but I'm dammed if I am going to live only on the surface of dailylife each day, for my old age will only show me that I wasted my life playing snakes and ladders with this dailylife here..."

108 1156 19629
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:32:28 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1157 on: June 25, 2011, 02:40:40 pm »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin showed up after a while it seems, saying "...I was a real man of action once, where today that sexual-contract seems to have both consequences and obligations that I can no longer afford of myself, no, not that I don't still recognise their beauty still, those curves of form and my physical reaction towards them too, just that I value my independence...", in fact, the goblin was married but something inside him knew that if he had not been married now, he would not sign that sexual-contract again

108 1157 19635
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:42:20 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1158 on: July 04, 2011, 03:44:24 pm »

repost from elsewhere

and with that the goblin was thinking elsewhere now, for somehow the oil spill in the gulf of mexico reminded him of galveston in 1900 again, where an impression of boundless optimism and everything firmly in control was being portrayed by the presumptuous humans, but somewhere, just out to sea perhaps, or a bit below it then, the kraken had rudely awoken and would just teach them a lesson in respect

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5738477727172072633#

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1159 on: July 13, 2011, 06:20:38 am »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin got banned somewhere ? surely you jest

"...actually it's a common enough occurrence, not that I am ever rude, nor malicious beyond defending myself, no, but each livewriter is by nature both conspicuous, independent and determined, which is enough to set many a mod's or admin's nerves on edge to start with...", mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but then my philosophy ofa livewriter is known by the posts alone, and the stage is set for showdown then...", but the goblin wasn't actually fighting anyone here, just he didn't compromise either, simply he gave his all to his posts where the result of which was acceptable to him alone, knowing that no forum accepting or otherwise was guaranteed in its permanence 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvymnF-_Pf8&feature=related

109 1159 19648
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:21:25 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1160 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:23 am »

repost from elsewhere

I have an idea. If you wish to talk only with yourself, don't bother with a forum. Just open a word document and say what you want to say. Answer as you wish.

"...no thanks, sounds far too much like all those wordpress blogs, you know, ones where someone does a post somewhere on forumland sticking link to it in the signature waiting for others to pass by and comment upon it..." replied the goblin again, adding"...whereas this random thread is an even keel here, where none of us own it yet many are owned by it, and where it all contributes to an air/edit/backup of one's posts now...", in fact, that goblin knew that however much he talked to himself as others may put it, he would still read their posts here if simply because that was his feeding here and it was in his interest to do so

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1161 on: July 21, 2011, 09:04:33 am »

repost from elsewhere

the scene fades in where the goblin is working on the outside while inside he just thinks about 2012 again, saying "...how odd it is, that because I am actually not sure about any of this, and probably because I don't want it to happen anyway, that if the end of the world did come now, it would just find me doing the most mundane of things where I would kick myself as to why I hadn't been a bit more adventurous in my life before this point then..." continuing "...I mean, everyone wants to live their lives to the full, and yet because there is always more life to come it seems, one never really lives life to the full then does one, as one simply holds back lest one might have to live on afterwards without sufficient means to support oneself in it...", in fact, if the goblin really knew that if it was the end coming, somehow he doubted that he would do much beyond making sure his family were together at the time, saying "...I doubt I would even think about any bucket-list, let alone fulfill one, for time would just seem to be too precious to do anything with it..."

110 1161 19677
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:06:00 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1162 on: July 24, 2011, 04:54:39 am »

repost from elsewhere

Conformity is something I rarely seek. It's the diversity of responses that interests me. Isn't it fascinating that some people believe they need to conform to a particular writing style to contribute? As if choosing their own voice and sharing their thoughts in any way they like isn't enough.

the goblin just opened up a bit, saying "...I imagine that most people follow their own writing rules, where certainly I hide myself behind a lax grammar usage, which becomes an individual writing style as part of a recognizable yet anonymous persona here, anyway I'm happy with those advantages it offers me now...", it was as if the goblin understood that most categorizations came from seeing some gap between knowing how someone should write and the way they then failed to, a discrepancy that revealed the writer's benchmark to the reader here, something the goblin deliberately avoided seeing it as a trap, concluding "...simply if the reader can follow, then tedious writing rules are for those who haven't got something to actually write..."

109 1162 19701
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:55:38 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1163 on: July 28, 2011, 12:48:47 am »

repost from elsewhere, battling again

I have an idea. If you wish to talk only with yourself, don't bother with a forum. Just open a word document and say what you want to say. Answer as you wish. Tell me, have you made any friends while here? You are wasting precious time. You have been here for 2 months. Do something worthwhile.

"...I suppose that in writing one is first going over the post within oneself, so any accusation of correspondence as being some double-monologue could have some truth to it then, or else everyone would just be posting the very first thing that came into their heads now..." ventured the goblin knowing that each post had to first make sense to the one who is posting it, so the goblin imagined that most posters both talked and read it over until it felt ready for posting now, correspondence became a double-monologue then, concluding "...well, I befriend everyone though I never test their friendship, only I promise to listen now, which is all I can do for anyone anyway, yet to date I am well fed by it, and it's very rewarding too..."

110 1163 19704
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:50:05 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1164 on: August 01, 2011, 10:19:44 am »

repost from elsewhere

"There really is no one right religion. It's simply whatever you believe in that's right." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie. "Besides, if it wasn't for God, then none of this would be here."

"...so all of this has to be god then, because "where is not god where god is everywhere", so for me the question is simply "can I make god out amongst all this" and not box him into some external religion, practising stuff that makes no sense simply to appease because either "it is written" somewhere, or some "our religion has always been done in this way" dogma..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...belief should not become the excuse for not finding out is my view..."

110 1164 19711
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:20:50 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1165 on: August 12, 2011, 05:06:12 am »

repost from elsewhere

I don't know how to post in the way you are writing.

"...think of a victorian journal then, or one of those musical jam sessions, where you either join in the topic directly or contributes something you feel others would appreciate now, or even something you feel should be related anyway, where adding pictures, writing in third person, or anything else for that matter is just optional here..." mentioned the goblin again, continuing "...with me, it's three goals always, "a writer's way with words", "an illustrator's eye" and "an internet-self", so I just choose words, add pictures, and mold a persona of myself here, nothing to it really but very rewarding though...", at which point the goblin would then look at the text and wonder which picture it resembled now, something which if anything had grown harder, not easier, over the years now

110 1165 19715

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:08:51 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1166 on: August 18, 2011, 04:06:59 am »

repost from elsewhere

the witchdoctor addressed the goblin again saying “...you see goblin, the hollytree is the tree of magic where our wands are traditionally made from it now, and where too, it only seems fitting then, that those films that cast their spell over their audiences, should actually be made in hollywood...”, and with that the goblin smiled back, somehow the witchdoctor had a way with words

110 1166 19718
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:07:58 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1167 on: August 24, 2011, 05:33:36 am »

repost from elsewhere

in fact, the goblin could accept the loss of most things in his life, where simply the longer he lived the more likely that those losses would increase as they have now, saying "...when I was young I had everything though I didn't know it at the time, where their loss today has grown this awareness in me, and yet, I can accept all these losses, and those others too, that no doubt old age will bestow me later, perhaps all except for one that is, for I hope that I will never lose my sense of humor then, for the show must go on now, but as long as I can smile I can go on with it..."

110 1167 19721
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:35:39 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
500 SILVER STAR MEMBER

« Reply #1168 on: September 05, 2011, 04:34:22 am »

repost from elsewhere

I would like to know more about you...tell us about yourself, perhaps?

"...about me then, well I guess one starts off like everyone else, posting to forums that is, then after many years have passed one goes a little mad, but it's a madness based upon certain realizations here..." replied the goblin, not trying to rush the post now, knowing that there was the whole morning then, or however long it took then to get this one post right to himself, where even if it was right, saying exactly what was needed to say that is, it would still need a matching picture and much refining through reposting, so the goblin just concluded, saying "...I'm anonymous, but you'd agree with me now that something of oneself is seen by what one posts here, moreover, dailylife doesn't want one to think for oneself either, so one just opens the slot here, ignoring all those who would say that it isn't cool, or whatever, and then slowly one defines one's thoughts writing them each down in turn, over and over again that is, for no real motive at all, just as some journey to self then, where something of inner "self" is drawn by the silhouette cast by all those posts then, that's me perhaps..."

110 1168 19726
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:35:40 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- Stock Market Report
Facebook Comments