Welcome to Countrysideforum a form in the country
March 28, 2024, 06:47:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Classifieds Gallery Links MOUNT VERNON NEWS Facebook Staff List Calendar Login Register  

National Guard Armory For Sale

+- TOP STORY ----SCHOOL CLOSINGS and Delays**

EDITED BY Michael Erow/Owner/Webmaster

HTML ezBlock

Check us for closing or at our Facebook page Computersforkids

+- Amber Alerts

NO AMBER ALERTS AT THIS TIME

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: National Guard Armory For Sale  (Read 160 times)
darthredlight

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 19, 2008, 10:22:07 am »

Angry wtf I seen in the paper last week that its up for sale.....

is this gonna be another eyesore like the old high school........I also seen in the paper where there have been kids gettin into the old school and grafitii all over the walls and burning stuff.......

the report that was made in the paper said that the owner has not done anything inside as far as clean up.....
Report Spam   Logged
darthredlight

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:26:10 am »

Huh?   By the way if this building is for sale, where is the National Guard housed at now.....dont they still use that building???
Report Spam   Logged
ratz
250 GREEN STAR MEMBER

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 08:01:53 am »

Angry wtf I seen in the paper last week that its up for sale.....

is this gonna be another eyesore like the old high school........I also seen in the paper where there have been kids gettin into the old school and grafitii all over the walls and burning stuff.......

the report that was made in the paper said that the owner has not done anything inside as far as clean up.....
Originally the owner started to fix the old place up and the kids went in and destroyed stuff and started fires. Destructive little bast**ds. There was a beautiful fountain out front and they broke that up too. I am not condoning the fact that the owner isn't doing anything but kids like that can really discourage progress with their destructiveness. Until they start actually punishing these brats, they will never grow up mentally.  As for the old armory, the city had a chance to buy it and fix it up but they passed on it so that they can waste more millions of dollars on things like that damn worthless community pool.
Report Spam   Logged
darthredlight

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 08:57:32 am »

Wink Have to agree with ya there ratz....I didnt see a need for all that money being spent on that pool just for it to be open 2 months a year......3 at the most....

I just hope that whoever buys that building does something with it....and it dont end up like the middle school...if i were living in that area around the middle school I would be circulating a petition for something to be done with that eyesore.....It has to be lowering property values......
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- Stock Market Report
Facebook Comments