Welcome to Countrysideforum a form in the country
April 18, 2024, 04:25:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Classifieds Gallery Links MOUNT VERNON NEWS Facebook Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Opinions on our new President and First Lady....

+- TOP STORY ----SCHOOL CLOSINGS and Delays**

EDITED BY Michael Erow/Owner/Webmaster

HTML ezBlock

Check us for closing or at our Facebook page Computersforkids

+- Amber Alerts

NO AMBER ALERTS AT THIS TIME

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on our new President and First Lady....  (Read 154 times)
darthredlight

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 22, 2009, 10:01:02 am »

Wink  Anyone have any opinions on our new president.......did you watch the swearing in......

First off I think he will do fine.....He's left handed......He is an avid comic book collector......his top comic is SPIDERMAN  so he cant be all that bad.....

Will see what he can do with this economy......But its not gonna get fixed in a few months...so please dont get your hopes up.....

Health care is a problem but so is gas prices.....If they go back up it will further push us into a recession since there are so many layoffs right now and those that are working are working cut hours and cannot afford to paying out more for gas....

I wonder if the hard times have hit the child care industry........The daycare centers.....as more and more lose there jobs to downsizing there wont be a need for alot of the smaller daycare that is done out of someones home......

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 03:23:16 pm by darthredlight » Report Spam   Logged
nicole1221
250 GREEN STAR MEMBER

Level 5 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 03:40:49 pm »

I do hope it gets better. I know he was left with a big mess and hopefully,he would be able to straighten it out.
Report Spam   Logged
darthredlight

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:25:54 pm »

Wink  I doubt if any president will ever straighten it out......it didnt take a few years to get where it is.....it has taken 40 years to get us in the mess we are in...

I dont look for things to get better....gas is slowly going back up and thats not good.....people around here are being cut back in hours or laid off....and thats not good...

they are barely making it as it is...and the places they say these people can go to for help I hear are telling them they have no money....

I feel sorry for those that are losing there homes......
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- Stock Market Report
Facebook Comments